- DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER by keeping your essential tools on hand without getting in your way. Smart pocket placements make it ergonomically balanced, letting you WORK COMFORTABLY all day. The quick release buckle makes it easy to get in and out.
- BUILT TOUGH of premium materials and hardware. Crafted of 16 oz water and abrasion resistant Waxed Canvas. Steel rivets and bar-tack stitching at pressure points will make this electrician apron LAST AND LAST.
- BUILT SMART TO PROMOTE BENDING, KNEELING AND WORKING IN TIGHT SPACES. Apron measures 25.5" W and 9" H. Whether your waist size is 28" or 52", the extra long straps will adjust with ease. With 11 Pockets, there's room for nails, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tape and much more. MAKE IT YOURS by attaching your keys, lanyards, grabbers or anything else to the STEEL D-RING.
- VERSATILE AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Whether you're a carpenters, mechanic, electrician, woodworker, machinist, technician, utility worker, or even a gardener, hobbyist or DIYer, this tool apron will BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY while looking the part with our unique, retro custom-dyed canvas. Makes a great GIFT IDEA for anyone with a penchant for crafts.
- COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At Texas Canvas Wares we’re dedicated to giving you an apron you’ll love and use for years to come. We want you to BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND, and that’s why we offer you our 30 Day Awesome Apron Money Back Guarantee on every purchase!
Fantastic tool. I use it weekly. Has a pocket for every tool.
Great tool belt for the do it yourselfer! Lots of pockets on the belt. 11 pockets and 2 loops for hammer or whatever. This is great for organizing whatever tools are needed for the job to have them right at hand. Front pockets are loose enough (not by much) for putting in screws or bolts/nuts or nails as you work. Durable canvas, heavy stitching. The professional probably wouldn’t be interested but for the homeowner very nice. Good fair price. Recommend!
My use for the tool belt is more of a DIY and not a daily-use construction worker or contractor. It is a nice and easy way to carry around all the tools I need up and down any stairs and ladders. The long strap means that it will fit a lot of differently sized people and the leather pockets are deep enough to hold tools while moving around. The leather seems tough and that it’ll last a long time. The strap itself could be a bit wider, but everything works how it should.
This is a fine, well thought-out and crafted tool belt. I'm a DIY-er who always some project or other on the go, and I select the tools I'll need for my work belt before I begin. The more organized my tools, the easier and quicker the job goes. This belt, or apron, has 11 pockets, including 2 smaller ones for pencils or screwdrivers. It has loops you could put a hammer through, or hang a measuring tape. The belt is adjustable for any size waist, with extra length. The pockets are strongly riveted. The material is waxed canvas. To clean, simply brush it off. For more grime, you can use a damp cloth. However, do not wash the whole belt hot, or you'll lose the wax off the canvas.
First, this is a tool apron and NOT a nail apron. The difference being that a nail apron has large pockets to easily reach into to pick out nails or screws for construction. While you can use it this way, the pockets are small and would be difficult if you had large hands for a large job, but would work ok for a small job. Back to being a tool apron, this one is very nice! It is adjustable to fit a wide range of people. The clasp makes it a fast on and fast off, which is nice. I used it on a 270 foot fence install and it made it very easy to carry the tools i wanted, including my drill with clip, and have the screws I was using handy. The material is soft enough to use right away and will get softer with use. I am happy with this item and I would recommend it for light work environments and homeowner use.
Just what we were looking for!
Great for ladder work in orchard.