- FUNCTION AND FASHION - Crafted of soft and breathable denim twill, this apron is strong, yet flexible. Utilitarian, yet stylish. Cross-back straps keep the stress off your neck while strategically placed pockets keep you organized and productive. The unique curved design gives you easy access to the large front pockets. Machine washable.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Constructed of premium materials and hardware, this apron is built to last. Steel rivets and grommets, double stitched reinforced pockets and a meticulous attention to detail. Dual towel loops keep the essentials at hand.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Easily adjustable extra long straps makes it a great fit for anyone from M to XL. A quick release buckle makes it easy to get in and out.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - The simple yet elegant design makes it a great gift idea for a wide range of uses, both household and professional. Chef, grill, tailgating, cooking, kitchen, barista, bartender and many others.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We proudly stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied, neither are we.
Nice apron, great quality, very durable and comfortable to wear. I would recommend this apron to anybody looking for a nice tool apron or an artist apron.
I can’t think of anything negative to say about your apron. It fits great wash as well and never one product to me I’ll give it a five star thank you for your quality
I was hesitant on buying this apron, but in order to keep my cloths cleaner, I bought it. It took a bit to get is adjusted for my fit, but once done it was pretty comfoertable. Now, after using it for a while, I am very happy that I bought it. The quality is excelent, comfort is excelent, and usefullness is off the chart. I'm a home DIY person and use quite a bit of tools. The capability of this apron to hold everything I need, is again, excelent. My father was a cabinet builder and wore a denim apron his whole life. I can now see why, and I wish I had his old apron. Thank you for providing such great qualoity at a great price. This will not be the only item I end up purching from yopu.
I purchased this apron for my husband for Christmas. We are both pleased with the size, quality and durability of the apron. A great plus is all the pockets and snap closure.
I love the rings for a towel or for tools, the pockets are deep and wide, perfect for seasoning and random shaped tools and items. I sewed on some patches to add my style to the apron, and I couldn't be happier. The added loop for hanging is a nice touch, along with the latch on the back.
Great apron! What I liked most is the snap clip in the back, I have some arthritis in my shoulders so it is difficult to tie the strings behind my back. The apron fits me well (I am 5'8" & 200lbs+ ) The apron is well made with several pockets capable of holding useful gadgets.
Let me start by saying that I do a LOT of barbequing! I bought this BBQ apron initially because of a promotion I saw on Instagram. It looked good in the picture and when I received it the first thing I notice was that it was made of heavy canvass (like a good duffel bag) so it was obvious it would stand up to anything I did. Even the thread used looked thicker. This was FAR from the cheap **** I typically find. Then I notice the unique strapping. That seemed a little odd at first ... until put it on. It was Crisscrossed in the back and had a snap in buckle in the front so I did not have to attempt to tie it from behind or try to wrap the straps all the way around to tie it in the front. I slipped it over my head, snapped the buckle and it fit absolutely perfect! I'm a long tall Texan, 6'4" around 240 lbs. So if you're 400 pounds or 100 it looks like there is plenty o adjustment for a comfy fit. Plus the shoulder straps will never flop over the side as my other ones have. It has little loops for tongs or such and even has a pocket up high in the center. I can put my probe remote or my cell phone in it. This pocket is high enough that can I just hit the speaker, put it pack in the pocket and talk. Love this feature and love this apron!!! You will too.