- DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER by keeping your essential tools on hand without getting in your way. Smart pocket placements make it ergonomically balanced, letting you WORK COMFORTABLY all day. The quick release buckle makes it easy to get in and out.
- BUILT TOUGH of premium materials and hardware. Crafted of 16 oz water and abrasion resistant Waxed Canvas. Steel rivets and bar-tack stitching at pressure points will make this electrician apron LAST AND LAST.
- BUILT SMART TO PROMOTE BENDING, KNEELING AND WORKING IN TIGHT SPACES. Apron measures 25.5" W and 9" H. Whether your waist size is 28" or 52", the extra long straps will adjust with ease. With 11 Pockets, there's room for nails, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tape and much more. MAKE IT YOURS by attaching your keys, lanyards, grabbers or anything else to the STEEL D-RING.
- VERSATILE AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Whether you're a carpenters, mechanic, electrician, woodworker, machinist, technician, utility worker, or even a gardener, hobbyist or DIYer, this tool apron will BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY while looking the part with our unique, retro custom-dyed canvas. Makes a great GIFT IDEA for anyone with a penchant for crafts.
- COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At Texas Canvas Wares we’re dedicated to giving you an apron you’ll love and use for years to come. We want you to BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND, and that’s why we offer you our 30 Day Awesome Apron Money Back Guarantee on every purchase!
Great gift for my wife
Great at holding tools
This is my third item from Texas Canvas Wear and just like the last two it’s top quality
Awesome quality feels soft yet very durable and comfortable too
I would buy it again and again. Excellent design and construction.
Comfortable durable and great quality
11 Pocket Waist Apron
Fantastic tool. I use it weekly. Has a pocket for every tool.
Good tool belt. Fair price.
Great tool belt for the do it yourselfer! Lots of pockets on the belt. 11 pockets and 2 loops for hammer or whatever. This is great for organizing whatever tools are needed for the job to have them right at hand. Front pockets are loose enough (not by much) for putting in screws or bolts/nuts or nails as you work. Durable canvas, heavy stitching. The professional probably wouldn’t be interested but for the homeowner very nice. Good fair price. Recommend!